The International Symposium on Energy Chemistry & Materials (ISECM) is a series of symposia organized by the Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Energy Materials (iChEM). ISECM will bring together scientists, researchers, and students from academia and industry with interests in energy-related chemistry and materials. The 4th ISECM will be hosted by the Xiamen University in Xiamen, China on December 10-12, 2018, with the aim of sharing on the latest developments in chemistry and materials involved in energy generation, conversion, and storage. This 4th ISECM will highlight five key areas:
- 1) Optimal Utilization of Carbon Resources: New processes and catalytic conversion systems for efficient utilization of carbon resources (alkanes, syngas, biomass, etc.).
- 2) Chemical Energy Storage and Conversion: Electrochemical devices (lithium-ion battery, supercapacitor, fuel cell, etc.), and electrochemical processes.
- 3) Solar Energy Conversion: Optoelectronic devices (solar cells, photodetectors, etc.), and photoelectrochemical devices or photocatalysis for water splitting and carbon dioxide conversion.
- 4) New Energy Material Research: New synthetic approaches and novel structured materials for energy generation, conversion, and storage.
- 5) Characterization, Theory and X-Research: Advanced characterization techniques and new theoretical models for energy chemistry, and other multidisciplinary research.
The symposium includes plenary talks, keynote talks and invited talks. All the oral presentations are by invitation only. Please submit your abstract for poster presentation by logging into the website.
The organizing committee of ISECM invites abstract submission for Poster presentations on the above mentioned topics.
On behalf of the organizing committee, I am delighted to welcome you to the 4th International Symposium on Energy Chemistry & Materials (ISECM 2018) hosted by Xiamen University in Xiamen, China.
The ISECM is an annual meeting organized by the four core members of the Collaborative Innovation Center of Chemistry for Energy Materials (iChEM), and aims to share the latest developments in chemistry and materials science involved in energy generation, conversion and storage. The iChEM was established in September 2012 jointly by Xiamen University, Fudan University, University of Science and Technology of China and Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and focuses on the cutting-edge research addressing the global energy challenges. The symposium will provide a platform to exchange ideas, broaden knowledge, find new collaborations, and meet new friends from broad communities. We hope you also enjoy the poster sessions, in which the delegates can discuss ongoing researches and find new collaboration.
We will do our best to make this an exciting and unforgettable experience for all the participants. I wish you have a great experience at ISECM 2018.